What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide on reversing your E.D. permanently
- Giving you a list that contains special amino acids and enzymes to increase your blood flow
- Offering you a solution to your E.D. problem and eliminating it completely
- Showing you how to be able to perform any time you want, 100% naturally
- Giving you your first full natural erection in just a couple of days
- Showing you how to enjoy 2-3 long-lasting erection every day
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Get Hard Again scores 79.97/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.gethardagain.info/script/2/0/-/-/-/1/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD39.17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: gethardagain.info you’ll also be taken through to gethardagain.info, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)